If you’re feeling a little spicy, might I recommend Grilled Sriracha Ranch Chicken?!
Only a few ingredients for this grilled dinner, but BIG on incredible flavor.
You could certainly enjoy this chicken with the dipping sauce and a side dish or two.
Or cut the chicken up and make a tortilla wrap with the extra sauce, lettuce, and cheese.
SO good both ways 🙂
How to Make Grilled Sriracha Ranch Chicken
This recipe starts with two chicken breasts in a gallon size plastic bag.
The bag just makes for easy cleanup.
The marinade and sauce has mayo, dry ranch seasoning, sriracha, and garlic paste.
Put a half cup mayo, a tablespoon or two of sriracha, two tablespoons dry ranch seasoning, and a tablespoon of garlic paste in a bowl.
Whisk until evenly combined.
Taste for seasoning and add more sriracha if you’d like more heat.
Or more mayo will balance things out if it’s too spicy.
Put a few spoonfuls of the sauce in the bag with the chicken.
And season with kosher salt and pepper.
Massage the bag until combined and marinate in the fridge several hours or overnight.
Preheat the grill to medium high.
And once hot, grill the chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Cook time will depend on the thickness of your chicken.
So use an instant read thermometer to make sure they are above 165 degrees.
Gotta love those gorgeous, charred grill marks 🙂
Serve Grilled Sriracha Ranch Chicken with the extra sauce on the side!
Or serve as a wrap with lettuce, cheese, and extra sauce on a soft tortilla.
We had this with a side dish of potatoes and they were really good dipped in the extra sauce.
If you like Grilled Sriracha Ranch Chicken, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Join my Facebook GROUP to share pictures of your own recipe creations, ask grilling and smoking questions, share your outdoor cooking tips and tricks, learn new recipes, and have fun interacting with fellow foodies!
Grilled Sriracha Ranch Chicken
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 to 2 Tbsps sriracha (depending on spice preference)
- 2 Tbsps dry ranch seasoning
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste or garlic powder
- 2 chicken breasts
- kosher salt, pepper
- Put the mayo, sriracha, dry ranch seasoning, and garlic in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Put the chicken in a gallon size plastic bag and add most of the sauce. Save remaining sauce for dipping. Add kosher salt and pepper to the chicken and massage the bag until coated.
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge several hours or overnight. Store the dipping sauce covered in the fridge.
- Preheat your grill to medium high. Grill the chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature is over 165 degrees.
- Serve the chicken with the dipping sauce on the side.