BBQ Pork Walking Tacos
These BBQ Pork Walking Tacos were a fun way to use up some of our leftover Traeger BBQ Pork Shoulder!
A traditional walking taco usually is made with individual bags of Doritos and Fritos.
I decided for the BBQ pulled pork we would go with snack size bags of potato chips.
So yummy and so fun to eat 🙂
These would be great to serve at a party with a make-your-own-walking-taco-bar.
Or as a little snack or a nontraditional dinner.
How to Make BBQ Pork Walking Tacos
To start, set out some leftover pulled pork and your bags of chips.
Put some of the pork in a bowl and microwave it for a minute or two.
Add some BBQ sauce and mix it all together.
While the pork was warming up I set out some toppings like shredded lettuce, cheese. sour cream, and jalapenos.
Put some of the pork in the bag with the chips first.
Then add your toppings of choice.
You can always add more toppings later if needed.
These are nice because everyone can make their own and personalize it to their taste.
No dirty dishes when you have these BBQ Pork Walking Tacos!
Crush up the chips by smushing the bottom of the bag.
Then use a fork to mix it all together and eat right from the bag!
If you like BBQ Pork Walking Tacos, you might also like…
Traeger Smoked Pork Shoulder
This is my recipe for the pulled pork, it makes a ton and you can freeze the leftovers to use in SOOOO many ways like these walking tacos!
Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders
BBQ Pork and Waffles with Bourbon Syrup
Traeger Grill and Smoker Recipes
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
BBQ Pork Walking Tacos
- 2 to 3 cups leftover BBQ pulled pork (link to Smoked Pork recipe in post above)
- BBQ sauce
- 4 bags individual size potato chips (I used Ruffles)
- Toppings such as shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapeno slices
- Put the pork in a bowl and add BBQ sauce (as much or as little according to your preference). Microwave for a minute or two to warm up the pork and toss so the BBQ is evenly mixed.
- Open the bags of individual size potato chips and add some pork and toppings such as shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapeno slices
- Crush the bag of chips slightly toward the bottom, use a fork to mix everything together and eat right from the chip bag.