Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl
I have wanted to try Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl for awhile, and now I’m kicking myself for not trying it sooner!
It’s basically everything in an egg roll, but not with the wonton and deep fried part.
A very healthy and low carb dish all made on the griddle, full of flavor, and fun adding the extra toppings.
For sure will be making this one much more often!
How to Make Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl
Egg rolls traditionally have carrots and cabbage, but I am using an Asian salad kit for convenience, minus the dressing packet.
It comes with a package of wontons and almonds that we did sprinkle over top for some added crunch.
Put everything you’ll need on a tray or baking sheet.
Makes it easy to carry it all out to the Blackstone, plus you can use the tray to carry the finished dish back inside 🙂
I put the salad kit on the tray, plus more carrots.
Also a diced onion, soy sauce, green onions, cilantro, rice vinegar or lime juice, garlic, and ginger.
I am using a pound of ground chicken, but ground pork would be really good too!
Preheat the griddle to medium heat for several minutes.
Once hot add some vegetable oil, the diced onion, and ground chicken or pork.
Cook this for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring and flipping a few times.
Also use the hibachi spatulas to break the chicken or pork apart.
Then add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, slaw mix, carrots, rice vinegar or lime juice, green onions, and cilantro.
Also a small amount of kosher salt and pepper.
Cook this on the griddle for 4 to 5 more minutes.
Of course flipping and mixing with your hibachi spatulas.
So colorful and pretty!
And super easy on the griddle with the large cooking space 🙂
Put the finished egg roll in a bowl onto the same tray you used to carry the ingredients.
And serve them in bowls with lots of yummy toppings.
I set out sriracha mayo, yum yum sauce, more soy sauce, green onions, sesame seeds, sriracha, and the crunchy wontons and almonds that came with the salad kit.
I added sriracha mayo, green onions, and sesame seeds on my Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl 🙂
Mix it all up and enjoy this healthy, delicious griddle meal!
If you like Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl, you might also like…
Blackstone Garlic Butter Corn
Grilled Korean Shrimp Skewers
Blackstone Chicken Lo Mein
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- Blackstone Griddle
- vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 pound ground pork or ground chicken
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste or minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar or lime juice
- kosher salt, pepper
- 1 9.5 oz Asian salad kit
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Optional toppings: spicy mayo, ginger soy glaze, sesame seeds, green onions, more soy sauce, yum yum sauce, the crunchy packet of wontons and almonds that comes with the salad kit
- Set all ingredients on a tray to carry out to the griddle. Preheat the Blackstone to medium for several minutes.
- Add some vegetable oil to the griddle and spread with hibachi spatulas. Add the onion and ground pork or chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, flipping, and combining with the hibachi spatulas.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar or lime juice, kosher salt, pepper, Asian salad kit (minus the dressing and topping packets), carrots, cilantro, and green onions. Cook 4 to 5 more minutes, stirring and flipping a few times.
- Use the hibachi spatulas to transfer everything to the same tray you used to carry the ingredients out on.
- Serve in bowls with toppings such as spicy mayo, ginger soy glaze, sesame seeds, green onions, more soy sauce, yum yum sauce, the crunchy wonton and almond packet that comes with the salad kit.