Traeger Turkey Avocado Roll Ups were not a recipe I would have originally thought to make on the pellet grill.
At first, I thought my Traeger pellet grill was for smoking large cuts of meat like pulled pork, whole chickens, and brisket.
I quickly realized just how fun this pellet grilling thing can be and how adventurous you can get.
Basically you can use this amazing grill like an oven, but you get the bonus wood fired flavor 🙂
How to Make Traeger Turkey Avocado Roll Ups
The ingredients are pretty basic, because a great meal doesn’t need to be fancy.
In addition to some bacon we have turkey, crescent rolls, an avocado, butter, and everything bagel seasoning.
You can pan fry the bacon, but I used my air fryer.
I did two batches to make 8 slices of bacon total.
Just 10 minutes in the air fryer set to 400 degrees is all it takes 🙂
Separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles and place some deli sliced turkey and a slice of bacon to start.
You could cut the bacon in half, but I liked the look of the longer slices of bacon sticking out from both sides.
Then cut an avocado into 8 slices and place those over top.
Roll the crescent rolls, or fold them over top of the filling.
Then brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning over top.
Place them on a baking sheet and preheat your Traeger/ pellet grill to 325 degrees.
Set the baking sheet on the grill grate for 23 to 26 minutes.
Basically just check on them during the last few minutes of cooking and remove them once the crescent dough is cooked how you like.
Serve Traeger Turkey Avocado Roll Ups while they are still warm 🙂
You could dip in ranch if desired, but we loved them just like this.
A little side salad or even some chips or fruit would be the perfect side for this simple meal.
If you like Traeger Turkey Avocado Roll Ups, you might also like these recipes…
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!
Traeger Turkey Avocado Roll Ups
- Traeger/Pellet Grill
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound deli sliced turkey
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 avocado cut into 8 slices
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- Separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Roll a slice or two of the turkey and place in the center of each crescent roll, then add a cooked slice of bacon and an avocado slice to each.
- Roll them up, brush with the melted butter and sprinkle some Everything Bagel seasoning over top.
- Set the Traeger/ pellet grill to 325 degrees. Put the roll ups on a baking sheet and place the baking sheet on the Traeger grill grate for 23 to 26 minutes.