This Traeger Smoked Veggie Pizza is perfect for feeding a crowd at a party or celebration.
It’s easily made ahead of time and served cold, not to mention insanely delicious!
We are using the Traeger to cook the pizza crust at a higher temperature, then using it to smoke the cream cheese low and slow.
It keeps in the fridge for a few days too if you’re lucky enough to have leftovers.
A slight smoky flavor makes it unique.
But it’s not overwhelmingly smoky so your guests will be wondering what makes this veggie pizza extra special.
How to Make Traeger Smoked Veggie Pizza
Set the Traeger to 325 degrees and prepare the pizza crust as it preheats.
Spray two baking sheets with non stick cooking spray and lay a package of crescent roll dough on each.
Pinch together the seams and poke with a fork all over to keep the crusts flat.
Then place them on the Traeger grill grate.
The crusts will cook 16 to 18 minutes.
Keep an eye on them the last few minutes to make sure the bottom doesn’t get too brown.
Remove the crusts and lower the Traeger temperature to 180 degrees for the cream cheese.
Cut diagonal slices in two blocks of cream cheese placed on foil.
This will allow maximum smoky flavor to get in the cream cheese.
Place the foil with the cream cheese on the pellet grill set to 180 degrees for 2 hours.
You can actually see the smoky flavor on the golden brown cream cheese!
The cheesy spread for the pizzas is a mixture of the smoked cream cheese, a packet of dry ranch seasoning, and fresh dill if you have it.
Put it all in a bowl and mix together while the cream cheese is still warm from the smoker.
And spread evenly over the cooked crescent roll crusts.
My toppings of choice are broccoli, carrots, red pepper, and cheese.
I got the carrots already shredded and I diced the red pepper and broccoli pretty small.
Then add the chopped veggies on the pizzas, pressing them into the cream cheese so they stick.
Top with the cheese and some chives or green onions, again pressing slightly so they stick together, and a little sprinkle of kosher salt and pepper.
Store Traeger Smoked Veggie Pizza covered in the fridge until ready to serve 🙂
If you like Traeger Smoked Veggie Pizza, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Traeger Smoked Veggie Pizza
- Traeger/Pellet Grill
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- nonstick spray
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- 2 Tbsps chopped, fresh dill (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice (I used Mexican blend)
- 1/4 cup diced green onions or chives
- kosher salt, pepper
- Spray two baking sheets with non stick spray and roll a crescent roll flat on each, pinch the seams together and poke a few times with a fork to help keep the dough flat as it cooks.
- Preheat the Traeger/ pellet grill to 325 degrees. Put the baking sheets on the Traeger grill grate for 16 to 18 minutes. Remove and let them cool.
- Lower the temperature of the pellet grill to 180 degrees. Put the cream cheese blocks on foil and cut diagonally, about half inch deep (picture example in post above). Put the foil with the cream cheese on the grill grate for 2 hours.
- Remove the cream cheese and mix in the ranch seasoning packet and the fresh dill if using.
- Spread this smoked cream cheese mixture on both of the crescent roll crusts. Top with the diced red bell pepper, shredded carrots, broccoli, cheese, and green onions or chives. Press down slightly so the veggies sticks to the smoked cream cheese and sprinkle kosher salt and pepper over top.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.