Blackstone Shrimp Bacon and Corn is an easy and yummy meal all made on the Blackstone griddle!
It has a great combo of flavors and you can control the heat with adding as much or as little spice as you like.
And it’s a great way to use all that fresh end of the summer corn.
How to make Blackstone shrimp bacon and corn
Really the only prep work is cutting the kernels off 6 ears of corn, slicing some bacon.
And also mincing some garlic and fresh jalapenos.
Then set the veggies along with shrimp, bacon, Cajun seasoning, cream, and hot sauce on a tray and head out to the griddle
Once the griddle is hot you can start by adding the bacon.
You won’t need to add any oil to the griddle because the bacon grease will keep everything from sticking.
Flip the bacon a few times with the hibachi spatulas and after a few minutes add the corn, jalapenos, and garlic to an empty side of the griddle.
After about 3 minutes combine the bacon with the veggies.
Then you can add the shrimp and the Cajun seasoning to an empty side of the griddle.
Cook the shrimp about two to three minutes flipping with the hibachi spatulas and then you can combine everything together.
Next add the heavy cream and as much or as little hot sauce as you prefer.
This will all cook together for about another two minutes and then dinner is served!
I pinky promise this Blackstone shrimp bacon and corn is just as delicious as it looks!
Gotta love a tasty, complete dinner all made on the Blackstone without one dirty pot or pan.
If you like Blackstone shrimp bacon and corn, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Shrimp Bacon and Corn
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 6 ears corn on the cob
- 2 jalapenos
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsps Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- a few dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Cut the kernels off of the corn. Dice the jalapenos, removing any seeds or white ribs. Cut the bacon into bite sized pieces.
- Put all of the ingredients on a tray and head out to the griddle. Preheat the griddle to medium heat.
- Once hot, add the bacon and cook 3 minutes flipping with hibachi spatulas a few times. Add the corn kernels, jalapenos, and minced garlic to an empty side of the griddle and cook those for three minutes flipping a few times along with the bacon.
- Add the shrimp to an empty side of the griddle and season with the Cajun seasoning. Cook the shrimp two to three minutes flipping with the hibachi spatulas a few times.
- Combine everything together with the hibachi spatulas and add the heavy cream and Tabasco sauce. Cook another minute or two.