Want a cheap and easy dinner recipe all made on the griddle… how about Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Noodles?!
Only instead of serving these noodles the traditional way in broth, we will stir fry them with yummy goodness on the Blackstone.
Add some chicken and BOOM… a complete dinner on a budget 🙂
How to make Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Ramen
First boil a few packs of ramen noodles according to the package directions.
But throw away the flavor packet and skip the step of adding that.
Then rinse the noodles very well with cold water.
And put the rest of the ingredients on a tray to easily carry outside to the griddle 🙂
Preheat the griddle to medium for several minutes.
Then add some cooking oil of choice and the diced onion.
Cook the onion by itself for a minute or so.
Add some fresh minced garlic, the cooked noodles, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and butter.
Then crack 3 eggs over the noodles.
Use the hibachi spatulas to mix everything together and cook on the griddle.
To an empty side of the Blackstone, add more cooking oil and a pound of cubed chicken.
Season the chicken on the griddle with teriyaki sauce, kosher salt, and pepper.
And cook several minutes, eventually combining the chicken and noodles together.
Finally, add some sliced green onions.
Just a few more minutes on the griddle and dinner will be ready!
Use the hibachi spatulas to put Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Noodles back on the tray to carry inside!
We served ours with yum yum sauce and sriracha on the side to drizzle over top 🙂
If you like Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Ramen, you might also like these griddle recipes…
Blackstone Chicken Teriyaki Ramen
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 4 packages ramen noodles (any flavor)
- cooking oil of choice
- 1 onion diced
- 5 to 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce (I used Kikkoman with no high fructose corn syrup) plus more for the chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pound chicken thighs or breasts cut into bite size pieces
- kosher salt, pepper
- 1 bunch green onions cut into 2 inch pieces
- Optional: yum yum sauce, sriracha
- Discard the flavor packet in the ramen noodles. Boil the noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse very well with cold water.
- Preheat the griddle to medium for several minutes. Add some cooking oil of choice along with the diced onion. Cook 2 to 3 minutes stirring and flipping with your hibachi spatulas.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 45 seconds and then add the cooked noodles, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, butter, and eggs. Add the chicken, a little more teriyaki sauce over the chicken, kosher salt, and pepper to an empty side of the griddle with more cooking oil.
- Cook the chicken and noodles 4 to 5 minutes, stirring and flipping several times with the hibachi spatulas and eventually mixing everything together.
- Add the green onions and cook 1 to 2 more minutes. Taste for seasoning and add more teriyaki and/or soy sauce if needed. Serve with yum yum sauce, and/or sriracha if desired.
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!