What we have here in this easy summer grilling recipe is an explosion of flavor with Sriracha BBQ Grilled Chicken!
A simple marinade with an even easier Asian style BBQ sauce makes this dinner extraordinary.
You could have the chicken by itself of course, but we even used leftovers to make BBQ chicken quesadillas (highly recommend).
How to make Sriracha BBQ Grilled Chicken
You just need what is shown here below to get started.
And chances are you might even have everything already at home.
First put 4 thin cut chicken breasts into a gallon size plastic bag.
That makes marinating super easy AND mess free 🙂
Then add some soy sauce, dry BBQ seasoning, dry sriracha seasoning, lots of fresh minced garlic, kosher salt, and pepper.
Massage the bag until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for several hours.
Before grilling the chicken, combine some BBQ sauce and sriracha in a bowl to brush over the chicken.
Then preheat your grill to medium heat for a few minutes.
And grill the chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side.
These are thin cut, so thicker cuts may take a little longer.
Brush the chicken a few times with the sriracha BBQ sauce during the second half of grilling.
Now this sight just screams SUMMER… gotta love a Sriracha BBQ Grilled Chicken dinner 🙂
I think the only true appropriate side dishes for this meal are corn on the cob and watermelon for a complete summer dinner.
If you like Grilled Sriracha BBQ Chicken, you might also like these summer grilling recipes!
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!
Sriracha BBQ Grilled Chicken
- 4 thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon BBQ seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dry sriracha seasoning
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt pepper
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sriracha
- Put the chicken in a gallon size plastic bag. Add the soy sauce, BBQ seasoning, sriracha seasoning, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Massage the bag until combined and marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- Put the BBQ sauce and sriracha in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, brush with the sriracha BBQ sauce during the last half of grilling. Serve with the leftover sauce for dipping.