Grilled Sriracha Chicken Sandwiches are an easy, spicy, and delicious summer grilling recipe!
I get sandwiches out at restaurants often, but forget they make such a great dinner idea to have at home.
This grilled chicken has a simple marinade and served on buns with toppings of choice.
It’s a perfect meal at home that puts off some fun restaurant vibes instead of feeling like a boring chicken dinner.
How to make Grilled Sriracha Chicken Sandwiches
I put 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs in a gallon size plastic bag.
In my humble opinion the thighs are juicier and have more flavor.
However, you could also use 4 thin cut chicken breasts if you’d like.
Then, in a bowl combine some Japanese mayo, soy sauce, sriracha, and dry sriracha seasoning.
If you don’t have this Japanese mayo, regular mayo works just fine 🙂
Stir the sauce until combined and save half of the sauce to spread on the sandwiches.
Just store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Put the other half of the sriracha sauce in the bag with the chicken.
And add some kosher salt and pepper as well.
Massage the bag and marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
Preheat the grill to medium/ medium high for a few minutes.
Then grill the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side.
This grilled chicken would be amazing just like this if you are doing a low carb or keto thing.
Serve Grilled Sriracha Chicken Sandwiches with the extra sriracha sauce and lettuce!
You could add any other toppings too, of course.
Pickles, tomatoes, really anything you like!
A side dish that would pair perfectly… frozen French fries cooked in the air fryer.
If you like Grilled Sriracha Chicken Sandwiches, you might also like these summer grilling recipes…
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!
Grilled Sriracha Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or thin cut breasts)
- 1/2 cup Japanese mayo (or regular mayo)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dry sriracha seasoning
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt, pepper
- 4 burger buns
- Optional toppings: lettuce, pickles, tomatoes
- Trim the chicken if needed. Place the chicken in a gallon size plastic bag.
- Put the mayo, soy sauce, sriracha, dry sriracha seasoning, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Whisk it until combined.
- Spoon half of this mixture into the bag with the chicken and add kosher salt and pepper. Massage the bag until combined, marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Store the other half of the sauce, covered, in the fridge.
- Preheat your grill to medium/ medium high heat. Grill the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on how thick the chicken is.
- Serve the chicken on burger buns with the extra sriracha sauce and optional toppings like lettuce, pickles, and/or tomatoes.