Traeger BBQ Turkey Tenderloins are super amazingly delicious and with only a few simple ingredients…THREE to be exact 🙂
I got the turkey breast tenderloins from Honeysuckle White that have been brined and seasoned.
And the BBQ seasoning I love is Meat Church Honey Hog.
‘Cue Glue is one of my new favorite BBQ secret weapons, it adds extra flavor and helps the seasoning stick.
You can get the ‘Cue Glue at Savory Spice Shop along with TONS of other seasonings, sauces, and gift set options!
How to Make Traeger BBQ Turkey Tenderloins
So the turkey is in a flavorful brine already, which does add extra yumminess that I cannot take credit for.
Pat them dry and brush the ‘Cue Glue on all sides.
If you don’t have the ‘Cue Glue, yellow mustard will work just fine.
Then sprinkle all sides with your favorite BBQ seasoning.
Also add some kosher salt and pepper.
Whenever you make anything on the Traeger or pellet grill, it just tastes better in my opinion.
A slight smokiness that just cannot be beat!
Set the Traeger to 400 degrees and place the turkey breast tenderloins right on the grill grate.
These will take around 20 to 25 minutes total.
Flip them halfway through.
This is what they should look like at the halfway point.
Serve Traeger BBQ Turkey Tenderloins with BBQ sauce if you’d like 🙂
But honestly I enjoyed these without any sauce, which is very unlike me because this girl LOVES her sauces.
They really are amazing, especially for as simple as they seem.
Turkey breast tenderloins are pretty big, so I cut each in half to serve four.
If you like Traeger BBQ Turkey Tenderloins, you might also like…
A complete list of my all time favorite Traeger recipes!
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Join my Facebook GROUP to share pictures of your own recipe creations, ask grilling and smoking questions, share your outdoor cooking tips and tricks, learn new recipes, and have fun interacting with fellow foodies!
Traeger BBQ Turkey Tenderloins
- Traeger/Pellet Grill
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 Tbsps mustard or 'Cue Glue (link to purchase in post above)
- 3 Tbsps favorite BBQ seasoning (I used Honey Hog)
- kosher salt, pepper
- Optional: BBQ sauce
- Pat the turkey breast tenderloins with paper towels. Brush the mustard or 'Cue Glue on all sides.
- Sprinkle the BBQ seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper on all sides of the turkey.
- Preheat the Traeger/ pellet grill to 400 degrees. Place the turkey on the grill grates for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove them once they reach 165 degrees and serve with BBQ sauce if desired.Note: This serves four, I cut each breast in half for each serving.