I had some pepperoni and pizza sauce left from making Traeger Pizza Roll Ups, so why not make Blackstone Pizza Grilled Cheese?!
Made perfect sense to me and OH SO YUMMY!
The kids were in love with this one too.
So nice to have an easy, simple meal that I don’t have to make a sales pitch to get the kids to try it 😉
How to Make Blackstone Pizza Grilled Cheese
I feel like a high quality bread is key here, so I went with the Sara Lee Artesano Bread.
The rest of the ingredients are provolone cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
You could certainly add any other pizza like toppings, I thought banana peppers would be a good addition.
I love putting all of my ingredients on a tray when cooking outdoors.
That way I’m not running in and out and I have everything I need all in one place.
Preheat the griddle to medium low and add some butter.
Once melted, spread it with your spatula and add some bread.
Top each slice with provolone cheese.
Then spread some pizza sauce over the cheese.
And sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Lots of pepperoni and the final slice of cheese is the next step.
Top with another slice of bread and flip.
I used my melting dome to help melt the cheese.
Keep an eye on the bread and remove the sandwiches once the bread is nice and golden brown.
And the inside is melty to the perfect ooey gooey-ness 🙂
Blackstone Pizza Grilled Cheese is a great, easy dinner!
Have this with some cut up fruit, fries or tots, and would be SO good with tomato soup to dip!
If you like Blackstone Pizza Grilled Cheese, you might also like…
Frosted Flake Monte Cristo Sandwiches were also made on the griddle!
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Pizza Grilled Cheese
- Blackstone Griddle
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 to 3 Tbsps pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 24 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the griddle to medium low for a few minutes.
- Add the butter and once melted spread evenly and place two slices of the bread over the melted butter.
- Add a slice of cheese to each bread slice, spread some pizza sauce on each and sprinkle the garlic powder and Italian seasoning over top. Add the pepperoni and another slice of cheese and top with the two remaining bread slices.
- Flip and cook about 2 minutes per side. Use a melting dome if you have one. Keep and eye on the bread and remove when the bread is cooked to your liking and the cheese is melted.