Hot dogs seem like such a simple dinner, but I have stepped this meal up a level with making Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!
I made them in the air fryer a few weeks ago, but this time around I am doing a complete meal on the Blackstone.
The sear on the bacon from the griddle is pretty amazing and it was so easy making these and Garlic Butter Corn all at the same time.
How to Make Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
All you need to start are 8 slices of bacon and a pack of hot dogs.
Personally, I love the Nathan’s hot dogs.
Wrap each slice of bacon around each hot dog.
Kind of spiraling the bacon and overlapping slightly.
Then sprinkle your favorite BBQ seasoning on all sides of the bacon as well.
Preheat your griddle to medium heat for a few minutes.
Then add the hot dogs with the seam side of the bacon down.
No need for any cooking oil because the bacon will quickly create some grease.
The hot dogs will cook for 9 to 11 minutes total, turning them a few times to get all sides of the bacon cooked.
If any bacon becomes undone, just flip the hot dog so the bacon seam is down and it will sear into place.
Remove the hot dogs once the bacon is cooked how you prefer.
I served Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs in buns with a side of slaw and corn for a complete meal 🙂
The corn and hot dogs were very convenient because the cook time on the griddle is the same.
And not one dirty pot or pan to wash for a great bonus.
I topped mine with some slaw and BBQ sauce.
But my family all had a different way of topping their dog.
If you like Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Blackstone Griddle
- 8 hot dogs (I used Nathan's)
- 8 slices bacon
- your favorite BBQ seasoning (I used Honey Hog)
- 8 hot dog buns
- Optional toppings: slaw, BBQ sauce
- Wrap each slice of bacon around the hot dogs, overlapping slightly.
- Season the bacon wrapped hot dogs on all sides with your favorite BBQ seasoning.
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat for several minutes. Place the bacon wrapped hot dogs on the griddle 9 to 11 minutes, turning several times. If a slice of bacon comes loose, turn the hot dog with the loose side down and press slightly to sear it in place.
- Remove the bacon wrapped hot dogs once the bacon is cooked how you prefer, serve in hot dog buns with toppings like slaw and BBQ sauce if desired.