Traeger Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins were quite an amazing sweet treat made on the pellet grill!
I’ve slowly become more and more adventurous with my Traeger, realizing you can make anything on it just like an oven.
And yes, this includes baking!
We kind of just snacked on these muffins and had them for breakfast a few times as well.
So yummy, and the perfect way to use some of our garden fresh zucchini.
How to Make Traeger Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
First we will add all of our dry ingredients to a bowl.
It’s 3 cups flour, 2 cups sugar, 2 teaspoons baking soda, and a teaspoon each cinnamon, nutmeg, and kosher salt.
Then stir this until evenly combined.
In a separate, larger bowl add 1 cup of vegetable oil and 3 eggs.
Beat that with hand mixer for about a minute.
Next add in a half cup milk and a teaspoon vanilla along with a cup of the dry ingredients.
Keep beating with the hand mixer, adding in the dry ingredients a cup at a time until you have a nice batter.
Then stir in 3 cups of grated zucchini.
And 3/4 to 1 cup of chocolate chips, really depending on how chocolatey you want your muffins.
Fill your muffin tins with 24 muffin liners.
I am using the paper liners, if you use silicone liners I recommend spraying them to make them easier to clean.
Then scoop the batter into the muffin tins.
I like using an ice cream scoop to get the perfect amount each and every time 🙂
Set your Traeger to 350 degrees and once preheated, place the muffin tins on the grill grate.
They will bake for 24 to 32 minutes.
Keep checking on them during the last few minutes and remove when ready 🙂
Traeger Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins are fluffy, sweet, and perfectly light golden brown!
Let them cool slightly and enjoy some right away when still a little warm (my favorite).
And store the rest in a covered container for a few days until they slowly disappear 🙂
If you like Traeger Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins, you might also like these recipes…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Traeger Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Traeger/Pellet Grill
- Muffin Tins
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 to 1 cup chocolate chips (depending on how chocolatey you want them)
- 24 muffin liners (if using silicone liners, spray them with nonstick spray for easier cleanup)
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and kosher salt to a bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate, slightly bigger bowl add the oil and eggs. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the milk, vanilla, and a cup of the dry ingredients and beat on medium speed. Continue to add more dry ingredients and beat until all of the dry ingredients are added and batter is smooth, be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the grated zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Line the muffin tins with the 24 muffin liners. Scoop batter into the muffin tins (I filled my muffin tins to the top).Note: If using silicone liners, spray with nonstick spray for easier cleanup.
- Set the Traeger to 350 degrees. Place the muffin tins on the grill grate for 24 to 32 minutes. Check toward the end of cook time to see when they are done.
- Let cool before serving. Store in a covered container, they will last up to 3 days.
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Join my Outdoor Cooking Facebook Group