I made this Blackstone Cajun lime catfish at the same time as cranberry bacon green beans for a complete meal all made on my griddle!
The catfish has only a few simple ingredients but really brings a punch of flavor.
For the most part this is a healthy dish, yeah yeah I know there’s some butter but we have to live a little.
The Blackstone griddle not only makes clean up a cinch, it also prevents any seafood smell in the kitchen.
How to make Blackstone Cajun lime catfish
First pat 2 catfish fillets dry with paper towels and season lightly with your favorite Cajun seasoning blend.
Then make the seasoning butter by combining 3 tablespoons melted butter, some garlic paste, freshly chopped cilantro, lime juice, and a bit more of the Cajun seasoning.
Be careful not to add too much Cajun seasoning as it can become overwhelming to the fish.
Next preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium heat for several minutes.
Once hot, add half of the seasoned butter to the griddle and gently place the catfish over the butter for three minutes.
Flip the fish after three minutes and pour the remaining seasoned butter over top.
And let the fish cook an additional 3 minutes or so.
Blackstone Cajun lime catfish was SOOOO flavorful and easy to make!
It will be on the menu again very soon!
We were not lucky enough to have leftovers but I was thinking if we did… leftover catfish tacos would be the way to go!
I did put the green beans on a little bit before the fish so that they would both be ready at the same time.
If you like Blackstone Cajun lime catfish, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Cajun Lime Catfish
- Blackstone Griddle
- 2 catfish fillets (about half pound each)
- Cajun seasoning blend of choice
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels and season lightly with the Cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Mix together the melted butter, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and a little bit more Cajun seasoning.
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium heat for several minutes. Once hot add half of the seasoned butter on the griddle and place the catfish fillets over top of the butter.
- Cook the catfish about 3 minutes, flip the fish, and pour the remaining butter mixture over top. Let the fish cook about another 3 minutes.