Blackstone Chicken Avocado Burgers are a great, healthy meal to make on the griddle!
You can serve them on buns, or serve over lettuce to make them low carb and Keto friendly.
Either way you serve them, topping ideas are endless… tomato, pickle, cheese, mayo or spicy mayo, ketchup… whatever you like.
The chicken burger patties are pretty delicate, so grilling them would most likely cause them to fall apart.
But on the griddle they stay together beautifully.
How to Make Blackstone Chicken Avocado Burgers
We are starting with just a few simple ingredients.
A pound of ground chicken, an avocado, garlic, kosher salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
I did serve these to my family on these Brioche buns and I enjoyed mine over a bed of lettuce.
Always a great moment when you cut into the PERFECT avocado, am I right?!
Dice the avocado and put in a bowl with the ground chicken.
Then add the garlic, kosher salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Gently mix this together with your hands and form into 4 burger patties.
Place the patties on a tray and head to the griddle.
Preheat the Blackstone to medium low heat for a few minutes.
Then add some cooking oil of choice and the burger patties.
These are rather delicate, so use extra care.
The burgers will cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until they reach 165 degrees internal temperature.
You will most likely lose an avocado or two, I just took this as an excellent snacking opportunity 😉
I toasted the buns on the griddle as well for just about a minute.
Put everything on a clean tray and it’s time to assemble these burgers!
I had mine over lettuce with a few toppings.
The husband and kids enjoyed their burgers on toasted buns with lettuce and this amazing burger sauce.
These are some gorgeous Blackstone Chicken Avocado Burgers if I do say so myself 😉
If you like Blackstone Chicken Avocado Burgers, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Chicken Avocado Burgers
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste or fresh minced garlic
- kosher salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes
- cooking oil of choice
- Optional: buns, lettuce, mayo or spicy mayo, ketchup, burger sauce, etc.
- In a bowl mix together the ground chicken, diced avocado, garlic, kosher salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes lightly with your hands until combined. Form into 4 burger patties. Place on a tray gently because they are delicate.
- Preheat the griddle to medium low heat for a few minutes. Add some cooking oil of choice and place the burgers on the griddle.
- Cook the burgers 6 to 7 minutes per side. After flipping you may need to add a little more cooking oil under the burgers. Remove them when they are at 165 degrees. You may lose an avocado or two when flipping, just enjoy as a snack 😉Note: If serving on buns, add some oil to the empty side of the griddle and lay the buns cut side down for a minute to toast them.
- Serve on buns or over lettuce with toppings of choice such as mayo or spicy mayo, ketchup, burger sauce, etc.