Blackstone cranberry bacon green beans are an easy to make side dish on the griddle… especially if you are already griddling some chicken, fish, or steak at the same time.
Our complete Blackstone meal consisted of some Cajun catfish along with these super yummy green beans.
I mean, anything that starts with bacon can’t be bad, right!?!?
The pop of the sweet cranberry along with the crunchy, salty bacon was the perfect flavor combo for the green beans.
How to make Blackstone cranberry bacon green beans
I have a pound of green beans in a microwavable steam bag.
First I cooked them according to the microwave package directions for 3 minutes.
If you have fresh green beans that are not in a bag, trim them and boil in salted water for three to four minutes.
Then preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium for several minutes.
And add four to five slices of bacon to the griddle.
The bacon will only take about 3 to 4 minutes total, flipping a few times with hibachi spatulas.
Once the bacon is crisp, remove it from the griddle and set aside.
Then add the green beans to the griddle over the bacon grease and season with kosher salt, pepper, and old Bay seasoning.
Cook the green beans by themselves about four to six minutes, flipping and turning a few times with the spatulas.
Then add a tablespoon of butter, 1/3 cup of dried cranberries, and crumble the cooked bacon over top as well.
Cook this just another few minutes until the butter has melted and the green beans are cooked how you like.
I timed my Cajun catfish to be ready at the same time as the green beans and all done on the griddle for easy cleanup.
Blackstone cranberry bacon green beans are the perfect, easy side dish!
Click HERE to buy If You Give A Girl A Grill merchandise!
If you like Blackstone cranberry bacon green beans, you might also like…
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Cranberry Bacon Green Beans
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 1 pound fresh green beans (preferably in microwave steam bag)
- 4 to 5 slices bacon
- kosher salt, pepper, Old Bay seasoning
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Steam the bag of green beans in the microwave according to package directions, mine cooked for three minutes. If you have fresh green beans not in the steam bag, trim them and boil in salted water for three to four minutes.
- Set the Blackstone griddle to medium heat, preheat for several minutes.
- Add the slices of bacon to the griddle cook three to four minutes turning a few times. Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Put the green beans on the griddle over where the bacon was cooking and season with kosher salt, pepper, and old Bay seasoning. Cook the green beans 4 to 6 minutes flipping and turning a few times with hibachi spatulas.
- Crumble the bacon slices and add them to the green beans along with the dried cranberries and butter. Cook for a few more minutes turning and combining everything together.