Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Bites are a great recipe to make on the griddle!
When I used to make these in the house in my cast iron skillet, there was so much smoke we had to open windows.
But outside on the Blackstone is a MUUUUCH more enjoyable experience.
These have a simple marinade and I love serving them with yum yum sauce for dipping.
I even made some rice noodles with store bought stir fry sauce for an easy side dish.
How to Make Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Bites
First, cut a pound and a half steak into inch size cubes.
I am using New York strip here, but have used flat iron steak and that’s really good too.
The marinade is this teriyaki sauce with no high fructose syrup, garlic paste, and ginger paste.
I love using these stir in pastes because they are smooth and evenly coat the steak.
You can find them in larger grocery stores in the fresh herb section.
For me they are also one of my best time saving tricks to make my life a little easier 🙂
Add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, a tablespoon each of the garlic and ginger pastes, kosher salt, and pepper.
Usually I marinate in a gallon size plastic bag, but ran out of those so I am marinating in a bowl.
Massage the bag, if using a bag, until the steak is evenly coated.
Or toss together if using a bowl.
Then marinate in the fridge overnight… or at least several hours.
Preheat the griddle to medium high heat for several minutes.
Then add some oil and the steak bites.
They will cook 5 to 8 minutes total.
And you’ll want to toss them with hibachi spatulas a few times.
This super easy side dish will be made much more often around here, so easy and so yummy!
I boiled some rice noodles and cut some asparagus.
Add the asparagus and cook those a minute or two and add the cooked rice noodles along with some store bought stir fry sauce.
Heck, you could even use the same teriyaki sauce we used for the steak.
Serve Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Bites with sesame seeds over top and yum yum sauce for dipping.
Cilantro would be another great garnish 🙂
We even added some yum yum sauce to the noodles for a complete, delicious dinner.
If you like Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Bites, you might also like these griddle recipes…
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!
Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Bites
- Blackstone Griddle
- 1 1/2 pounds steak of choice (I used New York strip)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (I used Kikkoman with no high fructose corn syrup)
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste or minced ginger
- kosher salt, pepper
- vegetable oil
- Optional: sesame seeds, cilantro, yum yum sauce
- Cut the steak into 1 inch cubes and place in a gallon size plastic bag. Add the teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, kosher salt, and pepper. Massage the bag until evenly combined and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the griddle to medium high heat for several minutes. Add some vegetable oil and the steak bites. Cook 5 to 8 minutes, tossing a few times with hibachi spatulas.
- Serve with sesame seeds and cilantro for garnish and yum yum sauce for dipping if desired.