Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad
Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad was yet another successful meal made on the griddle!
Pretty simple and easy because I am taking some help from the store and using the premade salad kits.
The dressing and toppings were all included with already chopped lettuce.
This meal is also Keto friendly if you’re into that…
I just started it and am no way an expert on Keto, but I do know yummy food and this one is only 6 carbs per serving.
If you are into Keto, check out yepitsketo.com and check out her Facebook page HERE for LOTS of great Keto ideas!
How to Make Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad
All you need beside the salad kits are shrimp, shredded parmesan cheese (not grated), Old Bay, and some lemon (that’s optional).
Pat the shrimp dry in a bowl, add in a tablespoon of Old Bay, and a squeeze of lemon if you like.
Then toss until evenly combined.
Preheat the griddle to medium low for a few minutes.
Once hot, sprinkle some cheese into any size or shape crisp you prefer.
I did a few smaller batches so I could watch them carefully.
These will cook 2 to 3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
I had the best luck wiggling my hibachi spatula to get under the cheese and then they flipped easily.
Remove them and place flat when they are golden brown how you like.
They will need to cool before actually becoming crisp.
Leave the griddle on medium low, add some oil, and the seasoned shrimp.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes, tossing and turning a few times.
Then remove them from the griddle using your spatulas.
I placed my crisps and shrimp all on the same tray to cool while I assembled the salad kits.
For the two salad kits, just put the lettuce in a large bowl and add the dressing and toppings right before serving.
If you are doing the Keto thing, just don’t add the croutons 😉
Simply toss and divide between 4 bowls and top with the cooled shrimp and parmesan crisps.
Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad looks like a fancy restaurant salad in my opinion 🙂
Quite the presentation with the crispy cheese and perfectly cooked shrimp!
If you like Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad, you might also like…
Blackstone Garlic Herb Salmon
This one is also Keto friendly!
Blackstone Griddle Shrimp Boil
Smoked Shrimp Cocktail
Blackstone Thai Basil Chicken
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
Blackstone Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Optional: squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not grated)
- cooking oil of choice or butter
- 2 10 oz bags Chopped Caesar Salad Kit (I used Dole)
- Pat the shrimp dry and place in a bowl. Add the Old Bay and lemon juice if using, toss until combined.
- Preheat the griddle to medium low. Once hot, sprinkle some of the parmesan into the size crisp you prefer. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, flip carefully with hibachi spatulas halfway through (kind of wiggle the spatula back and forth to get under the cheese). Remove when golden brown how you like.Note: I did mine in smaller batches so I could keep an eye on them. They do need to cool before becoming crispy.
- Keep the Blackstone on medium low and add some cooking oil and the shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, tossing a few times with the hibachi spatulas.
- While the cheese crisps and shrimp are cooling, assemble the Caesar salad kits. Put the lettuce in a large bowl, add the toppings and dressing from the kit and toss until combined.Note: If you want Keto friendly, do not use the croutons.
- Divide the salad between four bowls and top with the shrimp and parmesan crisps.