Blackstone Turkey Reuben Bowls is a fantastic low carb and keto friendly recipe for the griddle!
But, it certainly does NOT put off healthy or “diet food” vibes at all.
ALLLLL the flavor with none of the guilt, my friends!
Aren’t those just the BEST recipes?!
How to make Blackstone Turkey Reuben Bowls
So we basically have all of the components of a Reuben sandwich… just without the bread.
And swapping the corned beef for leaner deli sliced turkey.
First prepare all the ingredients and place on a tray.
This is my trick for making griddle cooking less stressful.
One trip out to the griddle, and one trip back in with the food on the same tray.
And everything prepared already helps because griddle cooking can go FAST!
Preheat the Blackstone to medium heat for several minutes.
Letting that griddle come to temp helps tremendously with both taste and cook time, so be patient.
Add some cooking oil of choice and a diced onion.
After a few minutes add some minced garlic and a bag of broccoli slaw, Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, and pepper.
Cook the veggies on the griddle for 5 to 6 minutes.
Turn and flip them around with hibachi spatulas a few times as well.
Next add some sliced deli turkey and cut up slices of Swiss cheese.
Also some sliced green onions.
Let this cook another few minutes, turning and flipping a few times with your fancy hibachi tools.
I saved some of the cheese to place over top, but that’s optional and really only for presentation.
Serve Blackstone Turkey Reuben Bowls with Thousand Island dressing drizzled over top 🙂
Hey, some pickles would be great too, I love pickles on my Reuben sandwiches!
If you like Blackstone Turkey Reuben Bowls, you might also like…
Blackstone Turkey Reuben Bowls
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- cooking oil of choice
- 1 onion diced
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt, pepper
- 1/2 pound deli turkey cut into cubes
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 6 to 8 slices Swiss cheese torn or cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Thousand Island dressing
- Set all of the ingredients on a tray and head out to the griddle. Preheat the griddle to medium heat for several minutes.
- Add some cooking oil of choice and the onion. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring and flipping with hibachi spatulas.
- Add the garlic, slaw, Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, and pepper. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, flipping and mixing together.
- Add the turkey, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and green onions. Cook 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Serve in bowls with Thousand Island dressing.
Follow me on:
My Amazon Author Page
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!