An easy to make griddle recipe with a spicy kick is what I am sharing today, friends… Blackstone Garlic Sriracha Chicken Sliders!
Ground chicken made into adorable slider patties served on Hawaiian slider buns for such a fun dinner idea.
How to make Blackstone Garlic Sriracha Chicken Sliders
First put a pound of ground chicken into a bowl.
Then add some fresh minced garlic, a few tablespoons sriracha, and a tablespoon of soy sauce.
Also season with kosher salt and pepper.
Mix together with your hands and form into 6 to 8 burger patties.
The size will depend on your slider buns.
Mine were a little on the big side for slider buns, so I went with 6 patties.
Then preheat the griddle or flat top grill to medium heat for a few minutes.
Add some cooking oil of choice and the slider patties.
They only take about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
I also put the slider buns cut side down on the griddle for a minute… because who doesn’t love warm, toasty buns 😉
During the last minute add a half slice of pepper jack cheese to melt over top.
Serve Blackstone Garlic Sriracha Chicken Sliders with toppings of choice 🙂
I added some cilantro and sriracha to mine.
Spicy mayo, lettuce, and pickles would also be great toppings.
These got rave reviews from my family at dinner!
If you like Blackstone Garlic Sriracha Chicken Sliders, you might also like these griddle recipes…
Another great slider recipe for the flat top grill, a bit more traditional but equally as delicious.
My husband requests these weekly they are so good!
Another amazing recipe for the griddle with an Asian flare.
Whether you are new to griddling, or just want some simple recipes, these are all amazing to try!
And join my Grilling and Smoking Facebook Group!
Blackstone Garlic Sriracha Chicken Sliders
- Blackstone Griddle
- Flat Top Grill/ Griddle
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- kosher salt, pepper
- cooking oil of choice
- 6 to 8 slider buns
- 3 to 4 slices pepper jack cheese cut in half
- Optional toppings: spicy mayo, sriracha, cilantro, lettuce, pickles, etc.
- Put the ground chicken in a bowl and add the garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, kosher salt, and pepper. Mix together with your hands and form into 6 to 8 patties.Note: Number of sliders will depend on size of your slider buns, my slider buns were larger so I made 6 patties.
- Place the patties on a tray along with the cooking oil, slider buns, and cheese slices. Head out to the griddle and preheat it to medium for a few minutes.
- Add some cooking oil and the chicken slider patties. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. Add a half slice of cheese to each during the last minute. Place the slider buns cut side down on the griddle for a minute to warm and toast them.
- Assemble the chicken sliders and add toppings of choice such as spicy mayo, sriracha, cilantro, lettuce, pickles, etc.